SIGN UP FOR A FREE TOUR FOLLOWING THE DWARVES OF WROCŁAW One set of tours consists of five different dwarf excursions:
– At Melo-dwarf, Papa Dwarf and Little Florian – how are the old mates doing?
– Dwarf Manoeuvres – something for the inquisitive, observant and courageous Dwarf Seekers
– About Pidgeon-feather, Tourist and Collector – passions and dreams of the city’s dwarves
– A visit to the Dwarf Camp and the Young Couple – big and small dwarf secrets
– About River-washer and other hardworking dwarvesAltogether 50 tours are prepared – beginning June 26th at 11:00 am and ending on October 9th. Full schedule available here .
For each tour there is place for 20 children aged 5-12. All children who sign up for our tours through www.krasnale.pl will receive surprise gifts.
All tours begin on Szewska Street – at the square beside St Mary Magdalene’s Church.For free family tours following the dwarves of Wrocław you can sign up through a special webform.