There is nothing to prevent letters sent to Lapland finally being answered! Through the form provided on the foundation website you can prepare a letter from Santa Claus, make a donation, and the Foundation staff will make sure the letters are sent on time.
Using the website: http://listodmikolaja.fdn.pl/ one can prepare a wonderful letter from Santa for toddlers, older children or beloved siblings. Writing the letter takes only a few minutes, and after making a donation of any amount, our loved ones will receive a letter from Santa Claus, sent by post. Proceeds from the initiative will be used to prevent violence against children. 15 zloty will allow the foundation to carry out 8 interviews on a Confidential Hotline for Children and Youth (number: 116 111), and 32 zloty will help to start a child’s psychological diagnosis and to plan further assistance.
How to write a letter? There are just a few steps to follow:
- At http://listodmikolaja.fdn.pl/ you can find four graphic templates that will make you feel the true magic of Christmas. You should choose the one that you like the most.
- Then select one of the six versions of the letter. On the website there are two versions for toddlers (0-6 years old), two for older children (over 6 years old), one version for siblings and one for “big kids”.
- Fill in the necessary information about the recipient (i.e. name, age, interests, etc.). The Foundation will take care of the rest. Just before Christmas, your child will receive a special letter in which Santa Claus will write something for them.
- Santa will send the letters…
- On St. Nicholas Day, Dec. 6 (if you write a letter before Nov. 24)
- On Christmas Eve, Dec. 24 (if you write a letter between November 25 – December 19)
- Donation to the Foundation. Its employees not only send your letter, but also help children – victims of violence and sexual exploitation.
- The Foundation prepares and sends traditional paper letters with a stamp that will arrive before Christmas.